|Current Band Members|
|"Fat" Mike Burkett • Aaron Abeyta (aka El Hefe) • Eric Melvin • Erik Sandin (aka Smelly)|
Date of birth: January 31st, 1967 in Boston.
Wife: Erin Burkett
- Mike Rakhabit
- Mike Roskope
- Fat Bastard
- Fat Guy In A Tub
- Had his nickname since college days when he kept getting fatter
- Started out in a band called False Alarm as Misfit Mike
- Owns Fat Wreck Chords, Honest Don's and Pink & Black Records
- Publishes the magazine Punk Rock Confidential
- Runs the Punk Voter website
- Went to college majoring in Political Science and minoring in Human Sexuality
- Writes almost all the music and lyrics for NOFX, even for the trumpet
- Sings on Screeching Weasel's song Peter Brady from their album Anthem For A New Tomorrow
- Sings on the Randy song Beware
- Sings on Lagwagon's song Lazy from their album Trashed, and the song Mr. Coffee from their album Duh
- Plays bass on Swingin' Utters song Unpopular Again from their album Five Lessons Learned
- Plays bass in Me First and the Gimme Gimmes with Spike Slawson (vocals, bassist from Swingin' Utters), Chris Shiflett (a.k.a. Jake Jackson, guitar, No Use For A Name, Foo Fighters), Dave Raun (drums, RKL, Lagwagon), Joey Cape (guitar, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut)
- Plays guitar on a Bracket album, When all Else Fails song #3, No Brainer on Fat Wreck Chords (#607)
- Mike and Erin changed their names a few years ago from "Burkett" to "Dagger"
- Has one child, a daughter, named Lila Vodka Dagger (if we are to believe what he says in his interviews)
- His greatest fear in life is "being tied to a bed when an earthquake hits".